Education System of Singapore is most
favorable type for Asian countries. Due to the strict government
regulation, education system and provider are under the firm law
of government, and importantly international students are
protected from fraudulent activities. There are different types
of education providers in Singapore, they are;
1. Government Universities
2. Private Universities
3. Polytechnics Institutes
4. Private Colleges
Education System of Singapore is skill oriented and prepares
students to face the challenges of the market. Education in
Singapore is laid emphasis because man-power is only the
resources for the development of the country.
Reasons to choose Singapore as a study destination
Easier Visa Policy for Nepali students
Quality Education that fits the demand of Nepali market
Internationally recognized credentials
Offshore campuses of internationally renowned universities
Easier admission process
Affordable fees compared to other countries
Can apply after grade 10
Colleges or Universities we represent
1. PSB Academy
2. Dimension Group of Colleges
3. Melior Business School
Despite of our represented colleges, we liaise with different
colleges to fit the interest and requirement of the students.
Wide Ranges of course are available at Singapore, they are
Business, Hotel Management, Travel and Tourism, Computing,
Nursing, Health & Social Care, Accounting and Financial
Management, Music, Creative Practice, Beauty Therapy, Animation
and Illustrations, Ceramic Practice, Dance, Animations, Culinary
& Patisserie, Creative Advertising, Community & Public Services,
Interior Design, Spa Therapies, Stage Management & Technical
Production, Television & Media Practice, Textiles,
Bio-technology, Construction & Building Technology, Sports &
leisure Management, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Education,
Gerontology, Fashion Design, Graphic & Multimedia Design,
Universities usually have one intake a year in February. But
most of the colleges open admission in trimester basis which
normally falls in the months January, April, July and October.
Admission and Visa Requirement for International Students in
1. GCE A level or 10 +2 Examination passed. GCE O Level or SLC
passed students can also apply to study in Singapore, but it is
advisable to apply after completion of grade 12 or equivalent
for legal and administrative ease.
2. Standardized English Test TOEFL/IELTS with acceptable score.
Students without English test can also apply to study in
Singapore, but you may have to study English at Singapore, which
adds your fund to study abroad.
3. Students with study gap should produce authentic proof to
support the gap
4. Upon the submission of required documents and fees, college
will provide the Letter of Acceptance.
5. Student need to fill up the Visa Application forms, namely
V16 and V36 with all information necessary.
6. Furnish the bank balance certificate to cover your course
fees and living. (Though it is not mandatory, it wise to provide
bank balance as they ask and also reject the application on same
7. College will submit the visa application of ICA (Immigration
and Checkpoint Authority) for the approval of student visa,
which is normally called Student Pass.
8. Decision is given within 3 to 6 weeks.
9. Paper decision of approval or rejection is sent to you via
institution you have chosen to study.
10. Upon the receipt of your paper decision, you can plan to
travel to Singapore with your original passport.
11. You will have a general medical test at Singapore which will
be guided by your institution.
12. Upon the medical clearance you need to visit ICA office to
affix visa in your passport.
13. It is given for the six months and you need to extend for
Factors Affecting Visa Decisions
1. Good academic history and English Test Scores increases the
chance of securing visa as it puts you in positive profile
2. Authentic documents. Forge documents will always risk you
positive visa decision.
3. Legible documents, any documents in native languages must be
translated to English.
4. Intended course of study relevant to qualifications/ work
5. Clear health & character requirements.
We do suggest students to make sure that the chosen course is of
your interest and you want to excel career in the same field. It
is also your responsibility to see the requirement and general
instruction to the international students in the
college/university website. It is better to focus on study
rather than seeing the prospects of more income because you can
make lot more when you complete the chosen area of your study.
Do not believe in fake promises given at every nook and corners
of the street like visa guarantee, job guarantee, and admission
We suggest you do proper study before you apply to a country
regarding the education systems, part-time employment
opportunities, climate, people and work culture. It is obvious
that when you go to study in English speaking country, you need
to have good proficiency of English.