The education system of Australia is
considered market oriented, which is focused to create and
develop skill to ensure quick salability. Over the past three
years, Nepalese market witnessed a dramatic increase in the
issuance of Australian Student Visa. Compared to other
countries, vocational education system of Australia suits Nepali
market. In the crowd of booming education consultancy industries
all around the nation, we have managed to help more than 300
students to study in Australia. RENís main motto is to provide
informative choice to the students rather than insisting to
enroll in particular institute.
We represent wide range of colleges and university in the
continent of Australia. They are listed here;
1. ANIBT (Australian National Institute of Business and
2. Think Education Group
3. Royal International College
4. Angad Australian Institute of Technology
5. Cambridge International College
6. Australian Institute of Commerce and Language
7. University of Australia
8. Shafston International College
9. SouthBank Institute of TAFE
10. Canberra Institute of Technology
11. University of Tasmania
12. Holmesglen TAFE
13. TAFE Western Australia
14. La Lingua College
15. University of Western Sydney College
16. Academies Australasia Group of Colleges
17. Sydney Business And Travel Academy
18. Australian Nationwide College
19. Windsor Institute of Commerce & Languages
20. Abbey College
21. Sydney School of Business & Technology
22. Carrick Institute
23. TAFE New South Wales
24. Le Cordon Bleu
26. Sydney College of Business and IT
27. Central College
28. Holmes Institute
29. Australian Catholic University
30. Universal International College
31. Southern Cross University
32. USQ Sydney Education Center
33. University of Western Sydney
34. Macquarie University
35. University of New South Wales
36. University of Wollongong
37. University of Ballarat
38. La Trobe University, Sydney
39. Central Queensland University
Courses on Demand:
The degree of the courses are; Certificate III, IV, Diplomas,
Advance Diplomas, Graduate Diplomas, Bachelors Degree, Honors
Degree, Post Graduate Certificate, Diploma, Post Graduate,
The available courses are: Business, Business Analysis, Hotel
Management, Travel and Tourism, Computing, Nursing, Teachers
Education, Health & Social Care, Accounting and Financial
Management, Professional Accounting, Music, Creative Practice,
Beauty Therapy, Nutrition, Animation and Illustrations, Ceramic
Practice, Dance, Animations, Culinary & Patisserie, Creative
Advertising, Community & Public Services, Community Welfare,
Youth Work, Interior Design, Spa Therapies, Event/Stage
Management & Technical Production, Television & Media Practice,
Textiles, Bio-technology, Dentistry, Construction & Building
Technology, Sports & Leisure Management, Criminal Justice, Early
Childhood Education, Aged Care, Fashion Design, Mechanical
Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Marine Study, Aquaculture,
Available intake dates: Universities in Australia have only two
intakes in a year, they are: February and July. Most of the
private colleges enroll students all year round, but common
intake months are, March, May, July, September, and October.
Entry Requirement for International Students to Australian
1. Must have completed 10+2 or GCE A level from recognized
2. Must have minimum 5.5 score in IELTS test. Students with only
5.0 score can also apply, but they need to study ESL (English As
Second Language) course for 10 weeks.
3. Students with other English Test Score than IELTS canít
4. Students below 18 years must arrange guardianship. It should
be a permanent resident of Australia or can be accompanied by
parents. But, sufficient income and balance must be shown to
support the stay of accompanied parents.
5. Students with study gap must produce relevant support to
prove that the period was not spent idle.
Visa Process & Factors Affecting Visa Decision;
There is simple procedure to apply for visa, and they are
mentioned in the points below:
1. Chose the appropriate college, course and fill the
application form with relevant required documents. They are; a.
duly filled application form, b. Copy of passport, c. IELTS
Score sheet copy, d. Relevant academic transcripts and
certificates, e. Relevant proof of experiences (if any)
2. Wait for the Offer Letter to arrive from the college. You
must calculate the time before you apply for the Offer Letter,
as it needs minimum 12 weeks to get the visa decision from
Australian High Commission Ė New Delhi
3. After receiving the Offer Letter, which mentions your desired
course fee and duration, calculate the fund that you need to
show as bank balance or bank loan.
4. Prepare documents necessary, like income source certificate
from concerned ward office or municipality, property valuation
from municipal engineers, make relevant supporting documents
like separate letters from places from where you have shown the
annual income, English translation of property documents,
citizenship, audit report, police report.
5. Get help from your chosen education consultancy to check the
documents order and consistencies.
6. Prepare specified photographs.
7. Prepare specified bank draft as visa fee and courier charge
fee, as you can only send your application through VFS
collection counter at Kamaladi, Kathmandu.
8. Prepare Statement of Purpose and Affidavit of Support from
the people who are supposed to help you to get the fund while
studying in Australia.
9. Fill all the relevant application forms in your own
handwriting. It is necessary to fill your application yourself
to provide all the information correctly.
10. Submit your application form with all supporting documents
at VFS collection counter located at Kamaladi, Kathmandu.
11. Have the medical examination from prescribed medical
12. Wait for your preliminary approval.
13. Get the No Objection letter from Ministry of Education,
Nepal to send the first semester fee to the college. It is
advisable to send the fund through Telex Transfer than demand
14. Wait for the CoE (Confirmation of Enrollment), from the
Government of Australia through college.
15. Once CoE is received, check all the information in detail,
because any error in this letter can cause visa rejection.
16. When finalized with CoE, submit to the AHC with other
relevant documents and wait for visa decision.
17. Sometimes, when the time is limited, students are also
advised to make payment immediately after the application is
lodged and send the CoE letter through email. But, we normally
do not advise students to do so, as there is always the risk
visa rejection and no one can guarantee the visa.
18. Once you receive the visa from AHC, make possible
arrangement for accommodation and airport pick up. It is
advisable to report the college/university at orientation date.
Factors affecting Visa Decisions
There are several factors that influences the visa decisions,
Every country has policies to recruit positive profile students.
The positive profile student means students with good academic
record, IELTS score, continuous education, true and genuine
supporting documents. On the other hand, visa rejections are
mainly based on the following points;
1. Fake academic certificates,
2. Fake relationship certificates,
3. Fake employment testimonials,
4. Insufficient funds,
5. Medical problems,
6. Criminal history,
7. Past record, which means if students have applied with fake
documents before and again, applies with genuine documents. The
past record of falsification will be the cause of visa
8. Sometimes, students are taken interview over the phone, and
if students are not able to answer the basic questions like,
name of course, duration, content of the course, name of
education provider, address of education provider, total income
shown etc, results in visa rejection.
We do suggest students to make sure that the chosen course is of
your interest and you want to excel career in the same field. It
is also your responsibility to see the requirement and general
instruction to the international students in the
college/university website. It is better to focus on study
rather than seeing the prospects of more income because you can
make lot more when you complete the chosen area of your study.
Do not believe in fake promises given at every nook and corners
of the street like visa guarantee, job guarantee, and admission
We suggest you to do proper study before you apply to a country.
Mainly thorough study is required regarding the education
systems, part-time employment opportunities, your level of
English to take part in teaching and learning process, your
ability to adjust in foreign land and environment, climate,
people and work culture. It obvious that when you go to study in
English speaking country, you need to have good proficiency of
English, thus, we advise you to improve your English excellence.